Thursday 22 April 2010

A brief reminder. Always smile. It doesn't have to feel real to do
good. Though for those with questionable facial contours, a half-smile
is less threatening than a full one. And for those who need to be in
the dark to be considered romantically plausible, well... (I consider
myself to be like you. My face does more damage to my personality than
my voice. Really! Ask my friends!!) just a brief nod, given
approvingly should do the trick.
Speaking of which, does anyone still have a piece of my heart and feel
guilty about it? Well, I think it's yours to keep. Just do not abuse
it. There are far-reaching consequences for such acts of cruelty. It
was captured quite succinctly in Gnarlz Barkley's 'Who's gonna save my
soul?' in that the sudden loss of feeling towards abusers is a murder
of a strange, if not spiritual, nature.
I found out that the love that I feel to all my exes, my enemies, my
friends, my acquaintances, total strangers...is the neighbourly love
that Jesus insisted on. It isn't love as a feeling, rather it is love
as a duty. It is expected of you to measure wrongs done to you against
the work done at CALVARY. My debt of vengeance is paltry when compared
to my debt of forgiveness. Think about it. I. Kant came up with it. I
for Immanuel. Sorry. Was feeling clever.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: