Thursday 16 December 2010

What makes for personality?

In one word. Motivation. I think my motivation is at an time low. I
think it is time to redefine my motivations. I think I'm not enough. I
may have to sever some ties, some friendships. This will be hard,
considering the emotional investments made towards them. But it will
have to happen if I'm going to fix myself. And I am going to fix
myself, or at least get on the path towards doing so. I know everyone
feels pathetic like this. Just wish it happened less often. I'm
tempted to curse, but I was trained better than that. It has less to
do with convenience & more to do with... I dunno, lifestyle maybe?

--
Sent from my mobile device

1 comment:

La Reine said...

This may be the shortest entry you've ever made.

Whatever the motivation to strive for better, I say continue to push.
One can't reach the top of a mountain by musing about it.