Tuesday 15 June 2010

Cameron Vidai (Do I hear a war cry?)

I'm going to work my ass off to achieve something I've left undone for
over a decade.
It was the summer of 1996 or so when I first spoke to Kunle Oludele,
Yegwa Ukpo, Tunde Anjorin about Cameron Vidai. It was a violent
comedy, loosely based on Golgo 13...if he had a sense of humor & a
sidekick called Num-num(If you're none of the afore mentioned, don't
bother wrapping your head around it...my mind is a labryinth of ideas
that fight for a chance to prove they can make a difference.)
He's evolved over time & will have his own dedicated blog. Will share
it with you...just felt I should introduce him here. And thank Manga
productions for their tainted influence on my then young mind.
Cameron Vidai starts here

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: