Tuesday 6 July 2010

What is stupid?

It's not ignorance. It's not fear. It's not misguided thoughts. It's
acting on them. There's a time lag between stimulus & response. That
is what determines stupidity on a scale of 0-10. I have been stupid. I
can't promise I won't be stupid later. Very often it is most clear in
hindsight. It keeps a man humble when he realises his mistakes. To
quote Seal's When a man is wrong,' Oh my friend. You sometimes get
things wrong to get things right.'
I wish it was all the time. Well. I'm going to shut my eyes now. I
hope it's not going to be in futility. I guess it will be, but hey, I
don't count sheep since I learned about their uses in distant
countries where a shepherd can be lonely. It just ruined it for me.
Sleep in exchange for a rude laugh. God help me.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: