Saturday 15 May 2010

I've had it!!

This is going to be brief but true.
What sort of animal am I? The sort that hears his neighbour's alarm
for PHCN bringing power to his end, while I've not seen power for
close to 6 months? The sort that swallows the bureaucratic inane
excuse "We're working on it"? The kind that can't iron his clothes so
has to revert to some throw back, sophomore look because no one cares
if your t-shirt is ironed or not? The sort that will sit back and
imagine that it is beyond human intervention to fix the FUCKING POWER
TRANSFORMER FOR THE FUCKING STREET FOR THE LAST FUCKING SIX MONTHS?
My mom said not to curse them. I won't. I'll just list out my
grievances, store them, then when I get to political power, directly
or indirectly, I will hunt down these people, put them up on EFCC's
radar and have them prosecuted for economic sabotage, lack of
commitment and taking bribes without considering the need to follow
through anyway.
Someone keep me away from automatic rifles. I'll go on a serial-killer
trip and follow the advice of the wife of Spartacus...KILL THEM ALL!!
(Just in case someone actually starts shooting up PHCN vehicles and
staff, it was not me. I could hurt a mosquito, but not a chicken. I'm
measuring the value of human life in terms of these, by the way.)

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: